Well.. Every year we have Auto-show in Toronto (Metro Toronto Convention Centre & Rogers Centre) sometime during second week of February... Last time I had missed it and hence was looking forward to be in the show this time around. I had opportunity to touch and feel some of the great cars and newer models/concepts which are yet to come by.. The cars & bikes were really good looking and I had particular interest towards the convertibles which I liked the most.. We took snaps by sitting in some of those cars.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Auto-show in Toronto..
Well.. Every year we have Auto-show in Toronto (Metro Toronto Convention Centre & Rogers Centre) sometime during second week of February... Last time I had missed it and hence was looking forward to be in the show this time around. I had opportunity to touch and feel some of the great cars and newer models/concepts which are yet to come by.. The cars & bikes were really good looking and I had particular interest towards the convertibles which I liked the most.. We took snaps by sitting in some of those cars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment