Yes.. it was alvidha time on 15 Dec 2006 for the Pach, Arch & Saanvi as they bid final goodbye to Toronto. Pach arrived sometime in 01 feb 2005 and Arch/Saanvi 01 Apr 2005. So, it was close to 2 years now in Toronto. Below is the snap which were taken in front of their apartment (30, Gloucester Street, Apt #610) just before departing to Airport..


I was feeling very bad to see them go since I would be lonely here at Toronto. I would be missing all the fun & trips we used to have. Pach was an excellent project team member and a great friend. I would be missing him both in & out of office. Anyway, they have some great plans lined up in year 2007.. Here's wishing them the best in all their ventures in the coming year.. Also, I just hope the days tick off as quickly as possible so that I can return to Bangalore as well to see my sweethearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment